Job responsibilities and general experience required for this role are as below:
- Devise and implement new strategies and analyzing the results accordingly.
- Assist in issuing the quotation and contract with accuracy and timeliness.
- Handle daily sales invoice and day-to-day accounting functions including accounts payable and payment arrangement with strong client servicing skills
- Create, develop and maintain the editorial calendar in conjunction with the relevant departments.
- Assess the content that is being produced and ensure that is aligned with the company values.
- Devise new ideas of how to grow the number of followers/the audience through promotion and well produced content ensuring that the audience is engaging directly with us.
- You must have excellent working knowledge of Facebook, Weibo, Instagram, Wechat, Whatsapp, telegram YouTube and other social media.
- Write, publish and maintain current content on Facebook etc with a view to keeping the audience engaged.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere is an advantage
- You must have excellent people management skills and be an excellent communicator with the ability of communicating at all levels.
- Able to work in Mainland or overseas.
We offer attractive salary, 5-day work and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested parties please send cover letter and full resume with present and expected salary and available date by sending email to email@example.com
Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications for the specified position unsuccessful.
***All information provided will be treated in strict confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.