Marketing Assistant (Account Servicing)
- Assist in issuing the quotation and contract with accuracy and timeliness.
- Handle daily sales invoice and day-to-day accounting functions including accounts payable and payment arrangement with strong client servicing skills.
- Make contribution to achieve the monthly sales quota and accomplish related results needed.
- Work closely with editorial, technical, production, design and other supporting teams to deliver client’s requirements and make sure deadlines are met.
- Ensure client’s satisfaction developed, maintain client’s relationships and collect client’s feedback.
- High Diploma or above.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, English and Chinese word processing.
- Strong administrative, organisational and presentation skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Wechat, Whatsapp, Telegram, YouTube and other social media.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability of communicating at all levels.
- Good online marketing experience and Facebook management is preferred.
- Able to work in Mainland or overseas.
We offer attractive salary, 5-day work and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested parties please send cover letter and full resume with present and expected salary and available date by sending email to email@example.com
Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications for the specified position unsuccessful.
***All information provided will be treated in strict confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.